Save on your auto insurance in Renton while you save gas.
Bad driving isn't just unsafe; it's expensive. Your driving habits have a direct impact on your car's fuel consumption, possibly even more so than your daily commute. Planning your travel, following speed limits, maintaining safe following distances and paying attention to traffic, and driving habits allow your vehicle to operate more efficiently. In short, this saves you money on gas! If you're aiming to conserve fuel and save on your auto insurance
in Renton, Washington, use these effective tips!
- Accelerate gradually, instead of stepping on the gas.
- Anticipate your stops so that you don't have to brake hard. This uses more fuel, over gradually braking.
- Avoid long warm-ups in the morning. They're unnecessary and waste fuel.
- Use air conditioning when driving at high speeds, and open the windows when driving below 20 mph so save on fuel.
- Maintain the recommended tire pressure. Low pressure reduces fuel economy and can damage tires.
- Keep the air filter clean. Clogged filters reduce fuel economy and increase exhaust emissions.
- Drive at 60 mph instead of 70 mph! Driving faster than 60 mph uses more fuel, much more quickly than driving at a reasonable 55 mpg.
- Carpool when you can or use public transport!
While you focus on bettering your driving habits to conserve fuel, protect your vehicle with your auto insurance
in Seattle. Contact
the professionals at Humble & Davenport Insurance to get started on your optimum coverage!