Warm Up This Winter with This Delicious Soup
Winter is here and we're all looking for ways to stay warm. If you're looking for a quick, easy, and delicious way to warm up, take a peek at this curried carrot recipe! Ingredients
- 2 to 3 large carrots (chopped small)
- 1 onion (chopped small)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger (minced)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 3/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 (14-ounce) can coconut milk
- Salt (to taste)
- Add the carrots, onions, ginger, and curry powder to a soup pot and cover with the vegetable broth. Simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, until carrots are soft.
- Allow to cool slightly, and then puree in a blender, working in batches if needed.
- Return to the heat and stir in coconut milk until well combined.
- Season generously with sea salt, to taste.
- Serve hot or chill until cold. This carrot soup will thicken as it cools, so if eating this vegan carrot soup cold, you may want to add a bit extra liquid before serving.
We hope you enjoy this recipe! For all of your insurance needs this season, contact
the team at Humble & Davenport Insurance.