A Healthy Breakfast to Kick Start Your Day!
For busy business people to kids in school ' this breakfast recipe is perfect! It's loaded with nutrients and energy, and is vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, refined sugar-free, and soy-free! You're probably wondering if this recipe actually tastes of anything! Luckily, this breakfast is tasty! In fact, you may consider doubling the recipe because this all-natural breakfast will leave you wanting more.With little hassle and quality ingredients, whip this breakfast up for your busy mornings and rushed school children!Ingredients:
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract, optional
- Fresh fruit
- Coconut flakes
- Pure maple syrup
- Nuts and seeds
- Banana Soft Serve
- In a small bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Now stir in the chia seeds and cinnamon until combined.
- Stir in the oats, almond milk, and vanilla (if using). Cover and refrigerate overnight, or a minimum of 2 hours.
- In the morning, stir the oat mixture to combine. If your Overnight Oats have a runny consistency even after they soak, simply stir in an additional 1 tablespoon chia seeds and place the mixture back in the fridge until it has thickened up. If the oat mixture is too thick, simply add a splash of milk and stir to combine!
From all of us at Humble & Davenport Insurance, we hope that you enjoyed this healthy and happy breakfast! Be sure to contact
us in Renton, Washington for all of your insurance needs!